City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Animal Control Questions

To report a complaint regarding a domestic animal within the city call

Please be aware our officers do not respond to loose cat calls unless the cat is severly injured.

Washington County Dispatch Center by dialing 9-1-1 

For more information about Saint Paul Park's animal ordinances, click here: St. Paul Park Animal Ordinances

City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071