City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Water : Water Main Breaks

If you see water bubbling to the surface along a roadway, it may be a water main break.  If you suspect a water main break, please call the Public Works Department at (651) 459-3730.  After regular business hours, call the Washington County Dispatcher at (651) 439-9381.

The City will investigate the problem and determine if there is a leak in either the public or private service line to the building.  If there is a leak leak in the private service line, the city will notify the property owner to correct the problem.  If the leak is in the city's system, the city will have it repaired.

City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071