City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Delinquent Utility Bill

The City of St. Paul Park has the authority to certify to the property taxes any outstanding water bills as a special assessment. 


Certification occurs in the month of November each year for bills more than 45 days.

Note to new property owners:  If you recently purchased a home within the City of St. Paul Park you may want to verify that the final water bill was paid by the previous owner.  Any outstanding water bill will be certified to your property as a special assessment.  If your property has an outstanding final bill, you may want to contact your title company to see if any money was held in an escrow account. 

For more information about utility bill assessments, contact the Accounting Technician at (651) 403-5961

City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071