City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Street Lights

Xcel Energy installs and maintains street lights within the City of St. Paul Park. The City includes a fee for street light service on the quarterly city utility bill. 


To Report a Street Light Out

Contact Public Works Department at (651) 459-3730 Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.  Be prepared to provide the following information:

  • Type of situation
  • Location
  • Nearest house address
Attached Document or FileXcel Energy Report Outage residents can report street light outages directly to Xcel
City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071