City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Marriage License, etc.

Need to set up homesteading, get a marriage license, or get a passport?  Those items can be obtained at the Washington County Service Center.  

Located:  1300 Ravine Parkway South, Cottage Grove

Hours:  8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Phone:  (651) 430-6000

City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071