City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Sewer : Sewer Backup--What to do!

If you have sewage backing up into your home, DO NOT WASTE TIME

  1. Call Public Works Department at (651) 459-3730 and they will dispatch someone to your home to determine if it is a problem with you or the City.
  2. If no one answers, call the Washington County Dispatch at (651) 439-9381 to report the problem.  Washington County Dispatch or St. Paul Park Police will notify Public Works personnel to respond to your problem.

Quick response by homeowners could help reduce damage to your home and personal property.


City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071