City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

In case of a crash

If you are involved in a collision or encounter a crash scene, it is important that you know what to do, who to contact, and what information to record for future use.

If you are in a crash that results in personal injury, death or property damage totaling $1,000 or more, you must file a report with the Minnesota Department of Public Safety within 10 days.  To complete the report, you will need certain information and the drivers, vehicles and crash scene.

Record this information at the time of the crash to save time and ensure accuracy. 

Minnesota Vehicle Accident Reports are available on Web at or at City Hall. 


City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071