City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Barking Dogs

Animals are not allowed to disturb the peace anytime of the day or night with barking, crying or other noises.

Call Washington County Dispatch by dialing 9-1-1 to register a complaint with the Animal Control Officer.
City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071