City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Stormwater Management Plan

Stormwater Permit is required for construction activities disturbing areas greater than one acre.  Such activities include but are not limited to clearing and grubbing, grading, excavating, and demolition.

No land shall be disturbed until the Stormwater Management Plan is approved by the City Engineer.  At a minimum, applicants must meet the specifications set forth in the City's Engineering Design Standards, and observe the standards established in the NPDES Construction Stormwater Permit and the City's Surface Water Management Plan.  

Knowing your requirements before starting a project and following them during construction can save you time and money.

Learn more about preparing a Stormwater Management Plan for construction activities.

City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071