City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Home Occupation

A Home Occupation License is required when operating a business out of your home.  This does not apply to a day care or residential facility which holds a license issued by the commissioner of public welfare.  A Home Occupation License is not permitted in a building containing three or more dwelling units. 

All license applications shall be approved by the City Council and shall be subject to any additional terms or conditions which may be imposed by the Council. 

For more information view City Code Sections 22-251 to 22-260. Or contact city offices at (651) 459-9785.

City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071