City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Auto wrecking/Junkyards

A license is required for those engaged in the business of gathering, buying, selling, or storing any motor vehicles, including motor vehicle parts and components, trucks, and trailers separate from the cab., which are to be junked, or scrap metals or materials of any kind or description, collectively referred to in Article X of Chapter 22 as junk.

For more information, view Chapter 22 of the St. Paul Park Code of Ordinances.  Or contact the City Clerk at (651) 459-9785.
City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071