City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Liquor License

Thank you for your interest in the operation of a retail liquor establishment in St. Paul Park. 

Temporary (1 to 4 days)

Temporary liquor licenses may only be issued to a club, charitable, religious, non-profit organization that has been in existence for three or more years, or a political committee registered under MN Statutes Section 10A.14.
City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071