City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi


In order to obtain a liquor license, you must meet all City Code, MN State statutes and rules, all Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and MN Department of Public Safety Alcohol & Gambling Enforcement Division regulations in regards to liquor licensing, zoning, and business operation.

Those applying for a license license must be:

  • a citizen of the United States or a resident alien.
  • must be at least 21 years old.
  • must have a good moral character and repute
  • may not have had an intoxicating or 3.2% liquor license revoked within five years of the license application, or to any person who at the time of the violation owns any interest, whether as a holder of more than 5% of the capital stock or a corporation licensee, as a partner or otherwise, in the premises or in the business conducted thereon, or to a corporation, partnership, association, enterprise, business, or firm in which any such person is in any manner interested.
  • must not have an interest in a manufacturer, brewer, or wholesaler of alcoholic beverages
  • must not have been convicted of a felony or a willful violation of a federal, state, or local ordinance governing the manufacture, sale, distribution, or possession for sale or distribution of an alcoholic beverages
  • may not have any delinquent or unpaid taxes, assessments, or other financial claims of the city, county, or state.
  • must pay to the City, when due, all taxes, license fees, penalties and other charges provided by law.


(MS 340A.402 and St. Paul Park City Code Chapter 6)

City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071