City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Temporary (1 to 4 days)

Temporary liquor licenses may only be issued to:

  • a club
  • charitable, religious, non-profit organization that has been in existence for three or more years,
  • a political committee registered under MN Statutes Section 10A.14.


  •  Must meet eligibility requirements



  • No more than 12 days in a single year
City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071