City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Abandoned Well Sealing Program

Washington County property owners who meet selection criteria can receive financial assistance for sealing abandoned wells. 

To learn more, go to and click on Environmental Service/Water resources.

Or call the Department of Public Health & Environment at (651) 430-6655.

City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071